• Welcome Message

    YOUR-MESSAGE

Titanic 2 and The Love

Posted by chicksilog On 7:17 PM 0 comments


Life is not easy, there’s so many things that we couldn’t understand in different aspects. There’s such things you can’t really understand. Where is the love, according to the song, It’s not easy to love if you didn’t share your feelings and understand each other. It should have a long patience and keep your relation strong to become more happy and enjoyable.

I understand her feelings but my mine, he doesn’t. It’s so unfair. But it is okay, we love each other. According to my uncles just finish your study and you will see the difference. I love her so much but it sad to say that sometimes I feel nothing to her. I feel so bad when he doesn’t feel the love that gave to her even in a very short time. I love her, god knows that

I don’t know how I could solve this problem, It’s not mathematics that you can solve easily you should work for it. But this August I have special plan to be make this summer I will bring her to the theater we will watch her favorite movie, I’m so exited with my plan and hoping she will like it. I have search last time that her favorite titanic movie will be released in August 24, 2010 and I’m so very happy for that. I will watch titanic 2 online also after we’ve gone to the theater; I hope that someday she will be my wife. But for sure I don’t want to miss to watch this movie I wonder If where I can watch titanic 2 online

0 Response for the "Titanic 2 and The Love"

Post a Comment