• Welcome Message

    YOUR-MESSAGE

BreathTaking Titanic 2

Posted by chicksilog On 5:51 AM 0 comments


One day I was thinking that someday I could watch a movie that will awaken my sleeping soul. At last I knew that Titanic: Two the Surface was to be aired this August 24, 2010. I’m sure this movie can awaken my sleeping soul that would leave me breathless as I watch it. Because Jack return’s! Yes it’s true he is back. That is the fact that I could not expect to happen. Jack was dead and so alive again. He was discovered by some scientists via a submarine and he was brought to land for some experimentation's. After that the ice melts that covers Jack’s body, Jack starts to move and restored his life again. It is been 100 years since the sinking of the ship Titanic a century also that Jack was buried in the ice bed to the surface of the sea since this movie was dated at year 2012. Jack lived in a more modern world that he has never experienced before. I will make this movie as my personal entertainment. My uncle also will like this movie as he like watching Titanic on 1997 he is avid of Titanic. He really loves it that he even forget that he has a wife. How funny! So never missed this movie because this movie will drive you crazy! To watch titanic 2 online is the best way to wash your doubting spirits. But I really wonder on where I can watch Titanic 2 online?

0 Response for the "BreathTaking Titanic 2"

Post a Comment