• Welcome Message

    YOUR-MESSAGE

Love and Tragedy, Titanic 2 the Surface

Posted by chicksilog On 6:27 PM 0 comments


A movie t resting for a very long time, almost a decade has gone will flash into your screens again. This August 24, 2010 a popular movie of the 90’s will be releasing its 2nd part. This movie is released last 1997 and got a tons of academic awards, a movie of love and tragedy, a movie entitled titanic have done it. This August there will be releasing its part II entitled Titanic 2 the surface. I don’t expect that there is part 2 of this movie.

I don’t expect that jack will live again. Titanic 2 is very unique and questionable to all because in this part jack is back and live again. As I have the trailer I have seen there that jack is freshly frozen under the deep sea and I’m so shock for this. And you know that the body of Jack Dawson is pull out under the water and extracted it from the very hard and solid ice cubes surrounded his innocent body.

Jack body was experimented and they found out that jack has a chance to live again in this world. Jack live again with innocent in the modern world because he is frozen for a very long time under the sea it so nice to watch this movie and I don’t want miss it this 2010 I will watch titanic 2 online, because If you watch titanic 2 online you can watch it as many times as you want. I preferred to watch this online like my friend use to.

I will watch this movie together with my younger brother It is an amazing movie I will let my friends know that there’s a part 2 of the titanic and I’m sure they will watch also so let us watch this movie.

0 Response for the "Love and Tragedy, Titanic 2 the Surface"

Post a Comment